Banana Bread - Low carb & WW friendly
Easy Kid friendly Banana Bread Recipe! This is WW friendly & will make a great breakfast, side or dessert!
Servings: 12 slices
mixing bowl and whisk
- 3 Ripe Bananas medium-large
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Egg
- 2 Tbsp Brown Suger Subsititue w/ golden sweetner for lower WW points
- 3 Tbsp White Sugar Subsitute Sub for regular sugar if you are not on WW
- 1 1/2 Cup flour self rising flour for lower WW points
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 3 Tbsp unsweetned applesauce or 2 Tbsp light butter
Preheat over to 350 degrees & spray bread pan or 12 muffin tin w/ non stick cooking spray
In a large mixing bowl add bananas and use a fork to mash well.
Whisk in the egg, vanilla, brown sugar and white sugar substitute. Stir well.
In a separate bowl combine, flour, baking powder and soda. Stir until incorporated.
Gradually add dry ingredients into the wet ingredients as you stir. Before the two are completely incorporated add in apple sauce. Stir just until barely combined.
DO NOT OVER MIX.
Pour into pan and bake for 30-45 minutes or (18-20 minutes if making muffins) or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Store in an airtight container on the counter for 3 days, in the fridge for 5-7 days, or the freezer for up to a month.
- The point value can differ depending on the sugar substitutes you use.
- Fell free to use wheat, gluten free flour, almond flour, all-purpose flour, or self-rising flour