I love a good crockpot meal! One pot to clean, add everything & then walk away until dinner. I mean its a busy persons dream to eat healthy with little effort, am I right?! That is why I am sharing my Crockpot Honey Garlic Chicken, with you today! Its a dump all and continue with life, kind of dinner!
This Asian inspired Honey Garlic Chicken only needs 7 ingredients (9 if you serve over rice and add sesame seeds – which I did!). For my gluten free lifestyle friends, I will be providing a gluten free substitute!
Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken
- 1 1/2 pds boneless, skinless chicken breasts frozen or thawed
- 1/3 cup low sodium soy sauce*
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tsp chili paste sriracha or your choice of hot sauce
- 4 tsp garlic powder
- cooked Brown Rice, Quinoa, Cauliflower Rice Your choice of starch
- toasted sesame seeds
- chopped green onion
- grease crockpot lightly with olive oil
- add chicken to crockpot
- whisk together: soy sauce, honey, tomato paste, chili paste & garlic
- pour mixture over chicken
- cover crockpot & cook on low for 4-5 hours or high 2-3 hours
- remove chicken and shred
- return chicken to the slow cooker
- serve over rice with sesame seeds & green onion
To make life even easier, I have linked products from the recipe here! Thanks to Targets new pull up & pickup, you won’t even have to get out of your car to grab these either!
I hope you enjoy this recipe! Crockpot meals are such a life saver for us. If you have a recipe that you love leave it for me below!
Please let me know how your Crockpot Honey Garlic Chicken turns out! Leave a comment below or tag us on social media -> Instagram Pinterest Facebook
Check out our other recipes and as always, ENJOY!
Leave a Reply