Ya’ll are going to want to RUN and try these pancakes! OH MY LANTA! They are so good, I don’t even use syrup with them. A little back story, my sister and I decided to try Keto, it worked great for her. I did not like Keto and decided to just stick with my normal low carb lifestyle. One thing I did love while testing Keto were these pancakes! So, without further ado here is, The BEST KETO Friendly & Easy Blueberry Pancake Recipe.
Blueberry Pancake Recipe:
If you are strict on your Keto journey, you may have noticed that Baking Powder is an optional ingredient. I would not suggest using this for any strict Keto friends. Baking Powder is purely an OPTIONAL ingredient that will help fluff up your pancakes. I personally do not add the baking powder and think they are fluffy enough without them!
I have had a few people say they used frozen blueberries and the recipe turned out great. You can’t go wrong with adding any type of fruit!
Keto Blueberry Pancake Recipe
- small frying pan
- small mixing bowl
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- Whisk 4 eggs – the more air whisked into the eggs, the fluffier the pancakes
- Add Cream cheese & almond flour into eggs – whisk well to combine
- Add Blueberries to mixture
- In a small/medium fying pan, heat 2 tbps of oil or butter
- Pour 3-4 tbps of batter into pan, cook until golden* – Continue until all batter is used
- Serve with sugar-free syrup or eat it as is!
I served these KETO Friendly Blueberry Pancakes with eggs and bacon, my husband went back for seconds! I subbed the blueberries for chocolate for my kids and they also went back for seconds!
If you try The BEST KETO Friendly & Easy Blueberry Pancake Recipe, tag us on Instagram! We’d love to see how they turn out and how you make them your own!
While you are here check out our other recipes!