Sundays are our “Prep for the week” days. We spend a few hours of the day in the kitchen. I made these Ham and egg breakfast bites for Jake’s breakfast as a low-carb option. Probably one of the easiest breakfast preps I have had to do for him, thus far. I now make them for both of us because they are so tasty, easy to make and low carb!
I, personally, do not like over-easy eggs, so I scramble my eggs prior to pouring them into the cups. Jake likes over-easy eggs but prefers these scrambled, as well. Honestly, you could really add whatever you like in an omelet into these, too.
Ham & Egg Bites – Keto & Gluten Free
- muffin tin
- 6 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp Salt & Pepper
- 1 Pack Deli Ham
- 1 Tsp Cayenne Pepper Optional
- 1 Avocado Optional
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Spray a Muffin Tin or Cupcake tin with non-stick cooking spray or use cupcake liners
- Fill each liner with a slice of ham
- Crack an egg in each of the cups (or scramble the eggs and dispute evenly between cups)
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes. (If you don’t want the yolk to be too firm cook for about 15-16 minutes)
- Once you take them out of the oven, sprinkle a little bit of cayenne pepper on top
- If desired, Serve with Avocado on top
These Ham and egg breakfast bites are a great alternative for gluten free eaters that are wanting a breakfast sandwich!
If you are not living a dairy free lifestyle, then you could sprinkle some cheese into the cups prior to baking!
To make life even easier, I have linked products from the recipe here! Thanks to Targets new pickup & delivery options, you won’t even have to get out of your car (or home) to grab these!
I hope you enjoy this recipe! Meal prepping for the week is so helpful and these are good to last 5 days!
If you have a recipe that you love leave it for me below!
Check out our other recipes and as always, ENJOY!