I can not be the only one who feels more motivated to work out, when I am in a cute active wear outfit. For me, it gives me more drive to rock the outfit and confidence to get things done in the gym! Today I am going to share the Fabletics June collection & my top 3 picks with you.
Before I go over my top picks with you, I want to share a little info on how the Fabletics VIP Membership works.
- Sign up for FREE!
- Take a style quiz for personalized monthly outfits
- FOR FIRST PURCHASE: Receive 2 leggings for $24
- After Receive:
- Special pricing, Up to 50% off retail pricing every day
- Perks & Limited-edition collections
- Earn points toward free gear
- Every month you will have the option to skip, otherwise you will be charged $49.95 to go toward a future purchase (use must skip by the 5th)
- Cancel membership at anytime
THE JUNE COLLECTION:
My favorite pick from the Fabletics June collection was this Sway 2-piece outfit! The fabric is a sculpt knit with lattice designs on the legs and bra. The color screamed summer to me with the bright pink tone. I am wearing a small in the high-waisted leggings and a medium in the low-impact bra.
My second favorite outfit that is always my go to when ordering from Fabletics, is the Interval 2-piece set. Although, I don’t have a picture in it, i did love the color of the set and felt like the pants were similar to my below pictured mila set.
My 3rd choice is the Rev Up 2-piece outfit. I purchased the bottoms to this set and they have a lot of stretch so I went with a small in these, too! The bra is a great high-impact option and the leggings utilize a ultra cool airflow.